PDA

View Full Version : Export Multiple Schedules?

barrie.sharp
2009-11-03, 05:19 PM
I have just created my first full set of schedules for the QS to use for estimates. Hoping to get a template together to save money :razz:

I can only export one schedule at a time for excel which then needs importing. Is there a way to export all schedules to excel?

Aaron.Wright
2010-09-10, 02:55 PM
Is there any way to do this in 2011 Release?

Anyone?

barrie.sharp
2010-09-10, 03:25 PM
Not yet! Quantity Take-off is designed for scheduling whole models and Autodesk wouldn't want to tread on their own toes. I think that creating a database could extract all the data from your model but I have never set one up.

Aaron.Wright
2010-09-10, 03:31 PM
QTO is not close yet and needs improvement, but that is another thread altogether. Why use another software when Revit works pretty well for quantity extraction? Why not improve a few quantity specific functions in Revit rather than developing another software application?

Do you know if the Multiple Schedule option has been discussed?

barrie.sharp
2010-09-10, 03:39 PM
Do you know if the Multiple Schedule option has been discussed?
Not a clue. QTO does far more in terms of aiding the QS workflow, the take-off is just the starting point. I agree that Revit should do it anyway. I can't see that it is a programming problem so it should be about them getting around to it when they want to.