PDA

View Full Version : general note.....

ntnik
2009-11-22, 01:04 AM
i have a typical general note graphic that i made....i drew a box with lines and have some text in a graphic ....i drew the graphic in a drafting view and placed on my sheet....i don't like the label with the drawing number that comes in when i place it on a sheet....i though i could turn it off, but i cant....what should i have done?

twiceroadsfool
2009-11-22, 02:14 AM
i have a typical general note graphic that i made....i drew a box with lines and have some text in a graphic ....i drew the graphic in a drafting view and placed on my sheet....i don't like the label with the drawing number that comes in when i place it on a sheet....i though i could turn it off, but i cant....what should i have done?

You did it just fine. On the sheet, grab the Viewport... Go to the properties of the Viewport (type properties) and make hit duplicate to make a new type. Call it "no title." In the type properties, tell it not to show a title. :)

patricks
2009-11-22, 03:55 AM
If it's a general note you might want to put it in a legend view so you can place it on more than one sheet.