PDA

View Full Version : Crop Region Settings

narlee
2004-11-22, 07:55 PM
Am I missing something basic or do I have to lose my crop region settings when I turn the region off? I don't mean turn off visually, but turn off so I can work outside the region but then turn back on again to the region's original parameters.

Geof Narlee

sbrown
2004-11-22, 08:25 PM
Exactly, that is why the visibilty button is there. If you don't want to see it, but want to retain its limits you turn off its visibility. If you don't need it at all anymore thats when you turn it off completely.

aggockel50321
2004-11-22, 08:27 PM
The way I get around it is to duplicate the view, & leave it off in one view...

narlee
2004-11-22, 11:05 PM
Yeh, Andrew. I just don't like to load up on more copies than I need. Between Design Options and Arch v. Struct. views, the Browser gets big, but it's not that painful to add some more, I guess. Thanks for the responses SBrown & Andrew.

Geof Narlee.

Dimitri Harvalias
2004-11-22, 11:56 PM
Geof,

You can also use the HIDE ANNOTATION feature by right clicking on the crop region when it is visible. I find this easier than turning it on and off because it saves a a few clicks and when you mouse over it it will show up so you know where it is

beegee
2004-11-23, 12:12 AM
Remembering that the Hide Annotation feature for Crop Regions only works in Section and Elevation Views - not in plan views.

Geof,

You can also use the HIDE ANNOTATION feature by right clicking on the crop region when it is visible. I find this easier than turning it on and off because it saves a a few clicks and when you mouse over it it will show up so you know where it is

Steve_Stafford
2004-11-23, 12:44 AM
Remembering that the Hide Annotation feature for Crop Regions only works in Section and Elevation Views - not in plan views.Does work on call out plan views however...