PDA

View Full Version : Expanding Families........

christopher.zoog51272
2003-09-17, 06:13 PM
It’s a BOY!!!!! :D

At 4:21 am on Tuesday September 16th 2003, my wife and I, welcomed our first child, Noah Christopher, into the world! Little Noah, weighed in at 6 lbs 11 oz , and was 19 inches. He is doing quite well. Vanessa and I have that mix of total exhaustion and total jubilation only new parents would have. :D

It was finally my turn to do the “expanding families” post.:wink:
Z.

http://www.zoogdesign.com/albums/noah/DCP_1541.sized.jpg

Yman
2003-09-17, 06:53 PM
Congrats Zman. It's a wonderful thing. Now you got something else to worry about now.

Welcome to the dad group!

Y

Nic M.
2003-09-17, 06:54 PM
congrats to madame Zoog and the little Zoogie and of cours: "well done dad "

From Belgium
Nic

Steve_Stafford
2003-09-17, 07:35 PM
Congratulations Chris...glad all is well!! Hopefully the boss in law will give you some time off!

Would you mind sharing the material and rendering settings for your latest image? :D

Scott D Davis
2003-09-17, 08:19 PM
Congratulations! You've gone from making Revit families, to making families of Reviteers!

Best wishes to you, your wife, and Noah!

Scott Hopkins
2003-09-17, 08:27 PM
Scott,

Excellent job! He is a good looking baby. I'll bet you have already started thinking about having another. Once you have multiples then you can start to build your own "family library"

Henry D
2003-09-17, 09:06 PM
A boy, yahoo! ...time to start getting out the baseball gloves, I like to start them early!

Congratulations!

jbalding48677
2003-09-17, 09:13 PM
Vanessa, you do very nice work. I am very happy to see that there is absolutely no resemblance to Chris (his avatar anyway). :wink: :wink: :wink:

Sincerest of congratulations to all of you.

beegee
2003-09-17, 09:23 PM
Now is the winter of our discontent made glorious summer by this son of zoog.

Congratulations Chris and Vanessa. ( and Noah too )

David
2003-09-17, 11:59 PM
Welcome, young Noah. You have a lot to catch up on, but there is time. May you have all the time you need, much health, and more than enough love. Congratulations Chris and Vanessa

christopher.zoog51272
2003-09-18, 03:00 AM
Thank you all for the kind wishes! Being a dad is sooo cool :)

I had to leave them both in the hospital tonight, but the'll be coming home tommorow, hopefully before isabell arrives :shock:

I'm going to print this topic and bring it with me to show them :D

Richard McCarthy
2003-09-18, 03:01 AM
Congradulation! ;)

ajayholland
2003-09-18, 03:35 AM
Congratulations, Chris and family!

Vincent Valentijn
2003-09-18, 07:28 AM
~ ConGraTuLaTioNs Chris! ~ and to your wife [who did the hardest part of the job!] :beer:
It's a really good looking little Zoog..

rodneyf
2003-09-18, 11:16 AM
Congratulations Chris and Vanessa. I hope all is well and that may good fortunes always come your way. Oh, I almost forgot! Welcome Noah!!!

funkman
2003-09-18, 11:35 AM
excellent news!!! :D congrats to noah and his family

good to see you arent shooting blanks :lol: :lol:

having just got married, you are one step ahead of us. Hope you get some sleep in between all the feedings and wipings etc,

but then again, guys dont have to do much do they :shock: 8) :shock:

Paul P.
2003-09-18, 12:31 PM
Very many congratulations to you and Vanessa on the arrival of your baby boy, hope they are both well. :D Hope your prepared for the sleepless nights. :shock: Im about to join the club at the end of November and we still cant agree on a girls name.

Many regards, Paul.

bclarch
2003-09-18, 01:53 PM
Congratulations. Best wishes for good health and happiness to you and your family. You have some great times ahead of you. Our son is 5 and has just started Kindergarten. So far it's been a great ride (not looking forward to the teenage years :shock: but it's part of the package I guess). As an added bonus, you get to learn the true meaning of sleep deprivation. Congratulations again.

Allen Lacy
2003-09-18, 02:01 PM
Congratulations, Zman! It's the best looking family that you've created yet!

Steve_Stafford
2003-09-18, 02:45 PM
:lol: Good one Allen...and Noah is VERY parametric too! The rules to governing that parametric behaviour need a rewrite...since they are just as fuzzy as ever.

Martin P
2003-09-18, 04:00 PM
Very many congratulations to you and Vanessa on the arrival of your baby boy, hope they are both well. :D Hope your prepared for the sleepless nights. :shock: Im about to join the club at the end of November and we still cant agree on a girls name.

Many regards, Paul.

Congrats Chris :D this must be a very exciting time for you!.... have to let us know if the sleepless nights are any good for doing overtime :lol:

close behind you PJP77 - due on 31st december (hogmanay!)
We're kinda struggling with a gilrs name too... got about 5 boys names though :roll: so no doubt it will be a girl!

Dean Camlin
2003-09-18, 06:39 PM
Congratulations, Chris! That is a good looking kid!

Wes Macaulay
2003-09-18, 06:47 PM
I must chime in with everyone with regards to what a good looking baby you've got there, Chris - he's extraordinarily photogenic. Most babies at that stage look like they were running full tilt and rear ended someone's car.

Congrats to you both!

JamesVan
2003-09-18, 07:23 PM
Best wishes to you and your wife. He's a cutie!

I have three little ones of my own. Someone once told me that being a parent is more work and more wonderful than you could possibly imagine. I couldn't agree more.

Good luck and God bless.

Dimitri Harvalias
2003-09-18, 08:13 PM
Congrats Zoog,
Being the father of two (a pre-teen son and a daughter who just turned 20) I can tell you that children are the most challenging and most rewarding project you will ever be a part of.
Always try to see things things through their eyes and you will never tire of the wonders in the world. Round that viewpoint out with liberal doses of love and laughter and the results will amaze you and keep you smiling 'till you're old and gray.
Health and Hapiness to the whole family.

Kroke
2003-09-19, 05:01 PM
Congrats! Hey, just curious, did you name him that because of your religious background or no?

Cute kid :)

Scott D Davis
2003-09-19, 06:13 PM
did you name him that because of your religious background or no?

Well, they were expecting a lot of rain!

bclarch
2003-09-19, 07:26 PM
Well, they were expecting a lot of rain!

Great line Scott. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

timothyj67
2003-09-20, 04:10 AM
happy birthday!

bmadsen
2003-09-23, 04:58 PM
Let me add my "Congratulations" to all three of you. Nice going, Noah! There were moments they though you would never get here.

leclds1806
2003-09-25, 05:25 PM
:D
Congradulations and Best Wishes to Vanessa and Chris

Noah is a handsome young man, he reminds me of one of his Grandfathers when he was very young, (except Noah is far more handsome!)

christopher.zoog51272
2003-09-25, 07:59 PM
:D
Congradulations and Best Wishes to Vanessa and Chris

Noah is a handsome young man, he reminds me of one of his Grandfathers when he was very young, (except Noah is far more handsome!)

:D ha, ha, Thanks Ted. How did you find this place? glad to have you "on board"!

I'll have to tell noah, his great grampa ted says hi :wink:
and hopefully you'll see him soon!

chris