PDA

View Full Version : "Ghosting" of an old view.

Gadget Man
2004-11-25, 01:06 PM
I've got a very annoying problem with an occasional "automatic" self-resizing (jumping ?) of a view and view regenerating.
Namely, when I am in, let's say, Floor Plan view, "zoomed-in" onto a portion of it, and change to, let's say, Elevation view and then return to Floor Plan, I am faced with "automatically" re-sized, whole (!!!), much smaller Floor Plan on top of partially obscured remainder of an old "zoomed" Floor Plan view.
What's more, if while in Elevation view, I made some changes, then when I return to a Floor Plan, the new "automatically re-sized" view shows those changes, while the partially obscured remaining old view shows situation before the change! It is like a "ghost" of some part of previous screen... Looks very messy. Pressing F5 (Screen Refresh) helps, but it's very annoying! It didn't happened in 6.1 - it happens only in 7.

Any clues?

Martin P
2004-11-25, 02:09 PM
I

Any clues?

Happens on all our machines with 7.0 - so Not a hardware or OS issue, A bug basically I think..... (The re-sizing is annoying anyway, without the ghost of the previous view!!)