PDA

View Full Version : Halftone is masking Fulltone

sthedens
2010-02-12, 05:14 PM
Is there a way to make fulltone information ALWAYS display/print on top of halftone information?

For example, we have a separate Revit model for FF&E. In this model we link in the base contract Architectural model. In Visibility Graphics for the floor plan views, we halftone the linked categories. However, the halftone walls display and print on top of the fulltone casework and furniture.

We have similar problems on Structural models where the architectural information is masking out foundation and framing elements.

anfu
2010-08-02, 08:12 AM
Got same problem.... Any good work around found?

sthedens
2010-08-02, 03:44 PM
The only solution I've heard of is to use Bluebeam software and print with the "Line Merge" option.

craig.donison
2010-08-02, 09:31 PM
Something I've done to solve this in the past is to split the halftone and fulltone information into two different views. Once split, I found I could stack one on top of each other on a sheet and the last-placed view would take precedence for display.

I've never used this in a situation with linked models though, so I'm not sure how it would work for you. Let me know!

ron.sanpedro
2010-08-03, 12:05 AM
Pretty sure this has been brought up as both a bug (it IS!) and a wishlist item, probably at LEAST 5 years ago. Read into that fact what you will.

Gordon