PDA

View Full Version : Change schedule row height

ceilidh
2010-02-23, 06:34 AM
Does anyone know if this is possible yet? If so, how do you do it? There is a box inside schedule appearance for height, but it is always greyed out with "variable".

Dimitri Harvalias
2010-02-23, 06:57 AM
Row height is set by the text height. The 'variable' setting is there because if a cell is set to wrap then the row height will adjust automatically making it 'variable'.
Are you just looking for more white space around the schedule values or do you have another reason?

ceilidh
2010-02-23, 10:47 PM
Yeah I am looking for more white space - basically trying to achieve an empty cell in which I can paste an image. Someone has suggested using a whole lot of spaces with a dot at the end, but I was hopeful there might be a better way.

Callidac
2011-06-01, 09:52 PM
Is there a way to do this yet? The thread ended abruptly...

nancy.mcclure
2011-06-02, 09:26 PM
The schedule row spacing only responds to the parameter data in the cell, so the space/space/space/period method (in a text parameter, not a reporting parameter) is your best workaround. Place the schedule on a sheet and adjust the column spacing grips to manipulate the now wrapped cell depth, and then insert your image over the schedule on the sheet.