PDA

View Full Version : Sheet set printing out of order!

patricks
2010-03-04, 09:54 PM
I just sent a drawing set to our plotter, with all the sheets checked in the Print Selected Views/Sheets dialog box. All the sheets are in numerical order in both the project browser and in that dialog box.

Yet the sheets are coming out of the printer out of order! I have printed the set 3 times, and each time it prints different sheets out of order. I'll see my A200 sheet in the middle of my A100's, and my A410 and 411 sheets in the middle of my other A200's. Annoying! Anyone else seen this?

gbrowne
2010-03-05, 09:44 AM
I think I have seen this when doing multiple PDF's. I think it happens when you are not on the lowest number sheet. Although a bit odd, not a massive problem for me.

patricks
2010-03-05, 03:08 PM
Well I printed the same set a 4th time yesterday, and it came out correctly! I believe I was on the title sheet (first sheet in set) with all other views closed for several of the attempts, so that shouldn't be it.

I also just printed the set to PDF this morning, and it went fine for that (all sheets printed to single file).

Weirdness I guess.

gbrowne
2010-03-05, 03:44 PM
Cool. When I said "lowest number" I meant first sheet in set.

patricks
2010-03-05, 09:07 PM
Cool. When I said "lowest number" I meant first sheet in set.

Yeah I know, I was on the first sheet during several attempts yesterday, yet it still printed with some sheets out of order.