PDA

View Full Version : property line

mj_lampad@yahoo.com
2010-04-18, 01:53 PM
I am using Revit 2010 and occurs with a problem regards with Property lines.
of course the procedure was in mass and site tab, click property line and of course in project browser we are in site plan. ok I have input my bearing and distance and after it close. the property line was say does not align in the other side of the property line say the shape was parallelogram and we say that our model we made was in rectangular.

of course in the site development plan the model should match or should be parallel to the one side of the property line.

the question was how can I orient property line or how can I rotate the property line maintaining the bearing and distance. because for the sake of documentation we can rotate the property line we can cheat to that but I want the proper procedure on how to orient without changing the bearing.

thanks,,,,pls tell if you need image

Dimitri Harvalias
2010-04-18, 07:45 PM
You don't want to rotate or re-orientate the property line. You'll want to set up a 'Project North' and then set your view to Project North instead of True North.
Check the help file on this topic and post again if you still have issues.:beer: