PDA

View Full Version : Sun Setting.... CRASH.

Jun Austria
2010-04-19, 02:42 AM
Ok. Having problem with the "Sun Setting". Changing the Solar Study from Still to Multi-Day is giving me an error then result to a crash. I attached a sample file for others to try.

iankids
2010-04-19, 08:19 AM
Hi Jun,

I sort of get the same results. When changing from still to multi-day the error message comes up. I don't however get the crash, Revit simply won't accept the multi-day and stays, stubbornly stuck on the Still option.

I created a new file using my default template. In this instance the error message appeared once but if I simply clicked "continue without saving" everything work fine & I could switch from multi-day to Still to Single Day and lighting without any problems.

Maybe try it using the default template which shipped with 2011.

Otherwise -----graphics card------hardware acceleration???

Jun Austria
2010-04-19, 10:49 AM
Hi Jun,

I sort of get the same results. When changing from still to multi-day the error message comes up. I don't however get the crash, Revit simply won't accept the multi-day and stays, stubbornly stuck on the Still option.

I created a new file using my default template. In this instance the error message appeared once but if I simply clicked "continue without saving" everything work fine & I could switch from multi-day to Still to Single Day and lighting without any problems.

Maybe try it using the default template which shipped with 2011.

Otherwise -----graphics card------hardware acceleration???

Ooops. I forgot to mentioned. When I select multi-day and save the setting. Thats were I get the crash.

Maybe thats the only way. I will try using the one created for 2011. Then do a "Transfer" from my old template to the new. Thanks

Chris DiSunno
2010-05-12, 08:39 PM
I get the same error. Try clicking single day then clicking multi-day. it gets the dialogue to work.