PDA

View Full Version : Robot Structural Analysis 2011 - New Features Feedback

pawelp
2010-04-27, 07:25 AM
Robot's team is looking for your comments on the novelties recently introduced in the 2011 release.

What does fit you well ?
What should be improved ?

Your feedback is indispensable and will help to keep progressing with Robot's usability.

thank you
Any feedback will be appreciated

length zero
2010-04-27, 08:15 AM
My dear
You are Structural Analysis Product Manager, and you can know if autodesk have an strategy or plan for improvements or analysis capabilityes which be added to robot in next versions.
can u explain me something about that.

Regards
Z.G.

rioja
2010-04-30, 03:13 AM
When I choose Spanish , there is a lot of buttons in Polish.

In the documentation I'm mising the "workflow" or how to use the program in order to design beams, columns ....
When to determine the parameters
When to change from Geometry to Results in order to design

When the design module does not calculate, there is no remark why. If the member fails because M,N or Q, or is wrong defined.

Using DIN1045 : the available rebars are only > 10mm
There is no posibility to determine the RC design parameters

RC design : There is no more the posibility to change the drawings parameters. This is very useful to generate the final drawings.

For continuos footings defined as a inverted T-beam the gamma angle must be 180, the design module allways ask for the angle diverse from 0.
The soil parameters used for the elastic ground, should be use for the design of those beams.
I have already purchase the program and the year subscrption, I'm waitng for the activation code. The downloaded trial version doesn't work properly some icons are locked.

Marios
2010-05-09, 07:27 PM
Mr Pawel Piechnik,

unfortunatelly after a month of use i came to the conclusion that the 2011 version is probably the most problematic ever. I'm using robot in two different pc's and i have all kind of weird crushes, buttons stop working, features that in previous versions were working perfectly now they don't, language and printout settings have serious issues etc. I wouldn't know from were to begin.

I've stopped working with the 2011 version and switched to 2010. Working with 2011 is impossible for me.
I hope you look in to it and come with a serious service pack in the near future.

Thanks in advance for any feedback.

Marios Aggelis

pascal.bogdan
2010-05-10, 09:17 AM
Mr Pawel Piechnik,

unfortunatelly after a month of use i came to the conclusion that the 2011 version is probably the most problematic ever. I'm using robot in two different pc's and i have all kind of weird crushes, buttons stop working, features that in previous versions were working perfectly now they don't, language and printout settings have serious issues etc. I wouldn't know from were to begin.

I've stopped working with the 2011 version and switched to 2010. Working with 2011 is impossible for me.
I hope the you look in to it and come with a serious service pack in the near future.

Thanks in advance for any feedback.

Marios Aggelis

I agree with your opinion! RSA 2010 was the most stable version of all I had used. Sadly but 2011 is the most unstable ever...:(