PDA

View Full Version : Black Level

Doug
2004-12-10, 12:38 PM
I am not sure how I did this, but one of my level heads turned to black
How do I change a level back to being active.

Thanks

Doug

PeterJ
2004-12-10, 12:58 PM
Have you cut and pasteda group or perhaps something from anoter project? If that is the case you should search the forum for level and inactive as this issue has been explored before and there are some answers for you.

If you think it is something else then I am uncertain, the only issue that springs to mind is if you have deleted all plans that relate to that level.

christopher.zoog51272
2004-12-10, 01:06 PM
I am not sure how I did this, but one of my level heads turned to black
How do I change a level back to being active.

Thanks

Doug
you have probably deleted the plan view associated with that level, hence it is no longer a hyperlink. Go view | new | Floor plan and choose the level in question to make a new plan. It will turn blue again.

-Z

Les Therrien
2004-12-10, 05:37 PM
What Chris said and also, if you copy a level from another level in elevation view, then it will create the level but not an associated floor plan.

Doug
2004-12-10, 11:40 PM
I did paste an item from anorther project. Thanks for the help... I don't really want to re-do a finished 2nd level

Doug

ysagzan454582
2012-08-21, 10:11 AM
WOW THANKS!!

THAT HELPED A LOT! :)

HAVE A BEAUTIFUL DAY!

MikeJarosz
2012-08-21, 06:50 PM
To summarize Zoog's advice:

Black level symbols indicate that a plan for that level has not been created. Blue means it has. Discovering this is what I call a "Revit moment". It's when the light-bulb goes on and you realize that Revit is telling you something.