PDA

View Full Version : Phase based Keynotes

AJGKennedy
2010-05-18, 02:47 PM
I was wondering whether or not there was such a thing and if not… It would be something I would love to add a wish…

My thought is that it would be nice to have the ability to have, just as we already have, Keynotes attached to elements so that they automatically will note the way you want via the Keynoting system… for each element, but allowing for a different Keynote tag to be attached within a phase you could override the standard note if the element is moved to, say the demolition phase… In other words we could add the notes on how to deal with the element when it is required to be demolished. If there were such a thing as future phases… (of course we can create a phase called future) we can do the same and have note that say how to prepare for… or just “FUTURE DESK” just as an very generic example… Not that we would note things that heavily… But I do see some great advantages to allow for elements to have the ability to have more than one Keynote based one it’s phase. Demolition phase I think would benefit greatly from this.

Thought I would place this one out there… See what would happen… See if it exist… if not… see if anyone else like the idea… or has any other thoughts on it…

This is the fun part :)