PDA

View Full Version : electrical discipline graphics display issue

joe.198711
2010-06-30, 11:48 PM
the problem is that on screen my walls show as unshaded while in the electrical discipline, but printing shows the walls as shaded. i was pleasantly surprised when they did print because i do want them to print as shaded. not sure if this is a graphics card issue? any thoughts or ideas would be appreciated.

-joe

Elmo
2010-07-01, 07:01 AM
This is set as a default for your electrical views. You should be able to adjust this by going to your visibility graphics.

iru69
2010-07-01, 01:39 PM
Huh? Is there a "special" setting I'm missing? The OP indicates that on his screen, the walls don't show any fill, but when he prints, the fill is there.

I've noticed this too. Anyone else? Some sort of video card driver issue or is this a more general bug?

This is set as a default for your electrical views. You should be able to adjust this by going to your visibility graphics.

AaronC
2010-07-06, 04:21 PM
We're having the same problem on the MEP side - architectural walls show up fine in my plumbing plan on screen, but print shaded. This is a problem, especially with existing piping in the walls - the shaded walls completely hide the piping.