PDA

View Full Version : revitobjects.com

ariasdelcid
2004-12-15, 04:14 AM
Maybe you already know about this site, but is pretty cool and I just found out about it recently:
www.revitobjects.com
check it out!

Arnel Aguel
2004-12-15, 08:29 AM
Can't access the site

gravelin
2004-12-15, 08:56 AM
I can but very slowly

rhys
2004-12-15, 09:00 AM
Can't access the site
Seems to be working fine, I think this site due to its reference to Yorkshire, UK may be related to Jim Lupton's company who were early adopters of Revit in the UK. The site seems fairly slow to display each page and I've not looked at content in detail. Thumbnails display for each family 20 or so per page which is a nice feature but may be slow. I couldn't find an upload area. I think we will see an increasing number of sites such as this offering content as a taster for the other services that companies offer. As a side note one UK dealer Cad-line has recently sent out a Survey to users asking for then names of 5 product suppliers for whom users would like to see Revit Content. They intent to lobby suppliers to provide Revit Content. A potentially useful initiative.

papurajx
2004-12-15, 09:19 AM
The library contents are not so impressive. revitcity.com is far more better than this one. my 2 cents worth!

rhys
2004-12-15, 10:47 AM
The library contents are not so impressive. revitcity.com is far more better than this one. my 2 cents worth!
The AUGI Exchange will be the BEST for content if WE make it so!
I used to think One source of REVIT Content was preferable. I now think we should welcome all contributions to the wider provision of Revit Content commercial, private and manufacturers - the more the better.

ariasdelcid
2004-12-16, 02:30 AM
I agree. Check out www.symbolmachine.com. Paysite with a FREE exchange!

The AUGI Exchange will be the BEST for content if WE make it so!
I used to think One source of REVIT Content was preferable. I now think we should welcome all contributions to the wider provision of Revit Content commercial, private and manufacturers - the more the better.

jarod.tulanowski
2004-12-20, 07:18 PM
yea very very slow, I cant wait for the exchange to be productive