PDA

View Full Version : How to Print Family 3D View on Titleblock?

bbebart
2010-07-08, 11:55 PM
I have created several typical workstations types as families and want to show each workstation type 3D view on a project titleblock sheet. Is there any way to do this?

Must I place the workstations in the project (somewhere outside of the building perimeter to omit any context) and then create a separate view?

Teresa.Martin
2010-07-09, 12:14 AM
You could do it that way, but it will add the workstations to the schedule so you have to be careful of counts, etc. You would also have to watch out for the objects appearing in exterior views, etc.

You second option is to set up the views and export to Autocad Architecture where you can flatten the view (make it 2d) and then import it back into Revit in a drafting view.

rudolfweyers346383
2010-07-09, 06:22 AM
You could make a view of the object and then isolate just that one object in the view, then just remember to apply the changes otherwise all of it will print.

tomnewsom
2010-07-09, 08:26 AM
I create a future Phase called "legend" that I use for non-building display of families etc. That way you can avoid your display instances from being counted in the "project" schedules.