PDA

View Full Version : Scheduling Pads

etboards17
2010-07-16, 01:13 AM
My current concern is about scheduling Pads. Currently we are in schematic design and I have accurately modeled all level changes and exterior wall location conveniently using pads and massing (which is working out really well). Now I would like to take a 1st and 2nd level area take-off and I cannot find pads in the ‘available fields’ dialogue. I can read parametric data in the properties of Pads, but I can’t schedule them? What am I missing?

I have been taking area take offs using mass floors for programmed spaces, but I have not modeled masses within circulation. Doing so would solve my problem, but scheduling pads would be easier.

Revit 2011 and Loving it.

Alfredo Medina
2010-07-16, 06:01 PM
The question is not clear enough. You say you have "been taking area take offs using mass floors for programmed spaces" , but now you "would like to take a 1st and 2nd level area take-off and I cannot find pads in the ‘available fields’ dialogue". Pads and masses are intended for two different tasks. Also, pads are not available in schedules, but Mass floors are. Why don't you continue doing all with mass floors instead of pads?