PDA

View Full Version : View Title - Right side Bubble

Cathy Hadley
2004-12-16, 04:08 AM
Does anyone have (or is it possible?) a View Title where the bubble is on the right of the view port ?

Thanks in advance.

CZH

Cathy Hadley
2004-12-16, 04:15 PM
Let me try to further explain.

I have a client whose office standards (which we are trying to match as closely as possible) is that all view titles and bubbles are on the right side of the viewport and the extension line then extends to the left.

I know I can manually make it happen by just moving the view title location and stretching the line, etc... but is it possible to change where the view title is placed by default? Seems like a lot of extra work, and wouldn't be that hard to do? ... align right? align left?

Thanks - Cathy

sfaust
2004-12-16, 04:36 PM
I'm pretty sure that you can't do this automatically. I tried to play around with this a while ago for a specific instance, and have attached the family that I came up with. It takes a little playing with to get it to look correct and it's certainly not perfect, but you're welcome to try it...

rwlinley
2011-10-25, 02:23 PM
I know this has been a few years and we have had a few releases of Revit has anyone be able to automatically get this done?