PDA

View Full Version : ConDocs Book

ariasdelcid
2004-12-16, 09:28 AM
I can't believe there isn't a book about doing ConDocs and Specs in Revit!!!

D_Driver
2005-01-23, 08:29 PM
hmmm... not surprised myself, have you spent the time to write a book? I have been toying with the idea myself, but in my discussions with many community college / university instructors whom I have taught over the past year, the real need is for a decent Building Construction/Construction documentation book that also includes how to accomplish this with revit. They are training students how to understand buildings, not just get the drawings out the door (and I indeed would argue that this is essential as someone who does not understand how a building goes together will have a much more difficult time creating a complete/accurate set of working drawings).

Interested? - email me
David Driver

D_Driver
2005-01-23, 08:32 PM
Perdone el español, pero también estoy interesado en hacer la serie de CDV Revit de courseware traducir. ¿Interesado?

SCShell
2005-01-24, 01:26 PM
Perdone el español, pero también estoy interesado en hacer la serie de CDV Revit de courseware traducir. ¿Interesado?
David,

Yo creo que esa es una idea muy buena! Espesialmente aqui en Tucson y otras partes del sur-oeste.
Buena Suerte
Steve

Arnel Aguel
2005-01-24, 11:58 PM
I love the idea of Building Construction Documentation and if somebody out there like David would like to write such a book i would definitely buy it.

David is this plan of yours part of CDV's series of books for revit?

ariasdelcid
2005-01-25, 05:58 AM
thank you...gracias everyone... yes i want to do it... if nobody else is doing it ...I am teaching a REVIT class at Santa barbara City College... l;et me know if you have any ideas about it..