PDA

View Full Version : 2011- Callout Types?

saeborne
2010-08-02, 06:47 PM
Hi All,

I love that I can set different types for sections and elevations. For example, I can make a type called "Building Sections" or "Detail Sections." I can make them look different, or filter by type name. I can do the same for elevations. I love it.

I am having trouble setting the same kind of Types for Callouts. Am I missing something? or am I doing it wrong? Callouts don't seem to respond in the same way.

Thanks in advance.

Bryan

dhurtubise
2010-08-02, 07:05 PM
Hi All,

I love that I can set different types for sections and elevations. For example, I can make a type called "Building Sections" or "Detail Sections." I can make them look different, or filter by type name. I can do the same for elevations. I love it.

I am having trouble setting the same kind of Types for Callouts. Am I missing something? or am I doing it wrong? Callouts don't seem to respond in the same way.

Thanks in advance.

Bryan

The answer is yes but it depends on the type of callout. Callout can be using multiple types except for Floor Plan callout.

saeborne
2010-08-02, 07:19 PM
The answer is yes but it depends on the type of callout. Callout can be using multiple types except for Floor Plan callout.

D'oh.

Thanks.