PDA

View Full Version : 2011 Manage, where is the customize keyboard?

steve.perkio
2010-08-13, 02:58 PM
Manage states in the help file "Many keyboard shortcuts are already set for most commonly used actions. You can modify the default shortcuts or add new shortcuts, if necessary."

I haven't been able to locate the customize keyboard menu.

Anyone have any input?

Perk

amixam
2010-08-13, 04:21 PM
Manage states in the help file "Many keyboard shortcuts are already set for most commonly used actions. You can modify the default shortcuts or add new shortcuts, if necessary."

I haven't been able to locate the customize keyboard menu.

Anyone have any input?

Perk

There is no menu unlike the 2010 release for modifying keyboard shortcuts. Rather, you have to modify the RoamerCommands.xml located in C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Navisworks Manage 2011\Layout

Save a copy of the existing before modifying.

Cheers

bparrell
2010-08-13, 08:21 PM
There is no menu unlike the 2010 release for modifying keyboard shortcuts. Rather, you have to modify the RoamerCommands.xml located in C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Navisworks Manage 2011\Layout

Save a copy of the existing before modifying.

Cheers

Great,Just what I was looking for.Should be part of the help.

dderoeck
2010-08-18, 10:21 AM
Now you have mentioned it.
1. What is the Command to update a ViewPoint, I want to give it the Cntrl+U shortcut.
2. What is the Commant to make the SelectionTree Active, I want to give it the Shift+S shortcut

Why, because I have to hide 1 new appended NWD file in approx.100 Viewpoints.

Now I have created a sequence key stroke in the freeware AUTOIT to do action autoamticly:

'Select the Selection Tree and Unhide the selected NWD
MouseClick("left",218,159,1)
Send("{CTRLDOWN}h{CTRLUP}")
'Select the Viewpoint and Update the view
MouseClick("left",1758,156,1)
Send("{SHIFTDOWN}{F10}{SHIFTUP}{DOWN}{DOWN}{DOWN}{DOWN}{DOWN}{DOWN}{DOWN}{DOWN}{DOWN}{ENTER}{DOWN}")