PDA

View Full Version : R2011 Things disappearing in selected 3d views

tory.puglisi
2010-08-16, 04:20 AM
I've drawn some fences as walls as you can see in the attached views. They appear in the plans as one would expect, they appear in the {3D} view as one would expect, but some of the walls do not appear in the perspective 3D views. If I copy existing or draw new walls (see the blue "test" wall in one of the views) they do not appear in the perspective veiws either. I've also had some entourage - cars, people - behaving the same way. They are not 'hidden' in the view either.

Has anyone else experienced this? Does anyone know what's going on here?

The file contains other linked Revit files, namely, the townhouses you can see in the views.

aggockel50321
2010-08-16, 02:15 PM
Possibly a phasing issue.

The walls not showing may be in a later phase than the current camera view's phase settings.

Do the camera view's phase settings match the view phase settings where the walls show?

If the walls are in a linked file, does the linked file's phase mapping match the current project's phases?

tory.puglisi
2010-08-16, 10:40 PM
OF COURSE! Phasing! Thanks for the reminder. The walls appear now.

Still having problems with the entourage - cars won't appear in floor/site plans that do appear in {3D} and 3D views, no matter how much phase manipulation of views and objects, yet people entourage and other elements work normally...

Thanks for your help regardless... :)