PDA

View Full Version : Exporting final drawings to ASD

Devil
2010-08-31, 08:07 AM
Good afternoon.
I really did not know where to insert this (detailing or RSA), so I’m writing here.

Exporting the calculation to the ASD reinforcement, it its modifying the dim style. Is it possible to change the dim style before the drawings is exported to the ASD or I must change in CAD file!?!? See the picture below.

Thank you for advice!

Dariusz.Kwolek
2010-09-01, 11:50 AM
Hi

The best way to handle dimension styles and reinforcement descriptions is to make required modifications before sending model from Robot or Revit to ASD.
Dimension styles you can modify using pure AutoCAD styles.
With regards to reinforcement descriptions there are two places where you have to modify them:
1. Settings -> Styles -> Renforcement description styles…
2. Settings -> Styles -> Construction drawings – settings…
For construction drawings (beam, column or footing) you can assign proper description styles.

Hope that helps.

Regards

marcoabs
2010-09-02, 03:57 PM
Hi all,

Can I send my whole RC structure from RSA to ASD? I would like to create the RC drawings in only one step but I cant. Is this possible? That can be done in RSA or in ASD, but I need to create all in one...if possible.

Thanks!

Mel_S
2010-09-29, 05:44 AM
Hi,

If you have for example a concrete frame (two columns and a beam), then you have to import the RSA drawings into one file. Then just move the elements to their rigt places, add some dimensions if necessary etc. It is only possible to import these RSA drawing to ASD what can be done in RSA. Beams, plates, columns, foundations etc. have to be designed individually, then you can join the drawings in ASD.