PDA

View Full Version : Just about had enough!!

STHRevit
2010-09-14, 01:22 AM
Ok,
So I have just downloaded Revit 2011 from the subscription centre. Cool.
Go to install. OK.

Gets to the end and an error message comes up. "Some of the files are corrupt, download a fresh version and try again"

You have to be kidding me right?????

Edit_ Gets better...now it is telling me my Serial numbers are not correct!!

jbenoit44
2010-09-14, 09:15 PM
hi,

be carefull, if it's not too late. I did the same as you (with no problem, but btw the serial changed between 2010 and 2011 for me), and when it comes to update (n° 1 is available), I was unable to install it. Support reports that the original downloaded file must be kept on the computer!! So I had to uninstall (with some issues with permissions in Seven ).
My advise: look for the dvd.;)

see you

STHRevit
2010-09-15, 05:57 AM
Thanks for that.
Got an e-mail from Autodesk with new serial number and key about 12hrs after I had downloaded it, twice...lol

Funny thing, I tried to order the DVD through subscription centre. It told me my account wasn't liked to an active subscription, although it did let me log onto subscription to d/l the the program itself....awesome stuff.

Oh the good old days where we received a dvd in the mail.... I miss that. It was like Christmas...

Alfredo Medina
2010-09-15, 11:45 AM
...Oh the good old days where we received a dvd in the mail.... I miss that. It was like Christmas...

...and a book inside! ....no book anymore... :(