PDA

View Full Version : License Server Connection Lost

ajayholland
2010-09-21, 11:43 PM
I am consulting in an office that recently upgraded to RAC 2011. There are seven Revit licenses and a bunch of ACAD 2010; Windows 7 64-bit and XP-Pro.

All machines periodically lose their connection to the license server with a warning dialog. These users are actively working so it’s not a time-out issue. There is no indication of connectivity problems in other network-based applications.

Thanks in advance for assistance.

~AJH

twiceroadsfool
2010-09-22, 01:48 AM
I am consulting in an office that recently upgraded to RAC 2011. There are seven Revit licenses and a bunch of ACAD 2010; Windows 7 64-bit and XP-Pro.

All machines periodically lose their connection to the license server with a warning dialog. These users are actively working so it’s not a time-out issue. There is no indication of connectivity problems in other network-based applications.

Thanks in advance for assistance.

~AJH

Out of curiousity... What are the machine specs? We have ONE machine in our office that constantly does the same thing, and i think im close to having a guess whats wrong. Im not a computer afficianado, but i did sleep in a Holiday Inn last night...