PDA

View Full Version : elevation marks

Bryan Thatcher
2010-09-23, 03:16 PM
I'm still having trouble with elevation marks not showing up on all plans. north, south, east and west show up on LEVEL 1. But If I go to LEVEL 0, they don't. The ones that are there generate new elevation when I check the directional box. What am i missing. How can I get the elevation marks to show up on all sheets. Thanks.

DaveP
2010-09-23, 07:23 PM
The Elevations that don't show are probably not going all the way down to Level 0.

From Level 1, Double-click on one of the Elevations that doesn't show on Level 0 (for example, North) to open that View. Make sure the Level category is turned on, and the View Crop is visible. Grab the bottom of the View Crop and drag it down below Level 0, and the Elevation Bubble should show up on Level 0.

You'll need to do that for each Elevation individually.
P.S. while you're in there, it wouldn't surprise me if you need to drag your Grid down past Level 0, too.

Edit: Scratch that comment about the Grids.
Just looked at the jpg again & I see they are showing.

patricks
2010-09-23, 08:29 PM
Or just set the Level 0 view range to have the Top set as Level Above (should be level 1) and then set the offset of the top to be slightly above level 1. That should make those elevation views appear on level 0.