PDA

View Full Version : Blankl View- But View shows on Sheet

ededios
2010-09-24, 01:06 AM
This is strange! I hope my file isn't corrupt.

I was linking in the civil CAD file in my Site Plan view. I saved to central and the view is empty!
I closed the program went back in and it's still all gone. My model is still there, I can see it in my floor plan and 3D view, but nothing is visible in the Site Plan view. Weird thing is, I open the sheet that has the site plan and it's visible there! I can activate the view, and edit, but if I try to open the view it's empty. I've tried all the obvious, visibility graphics, view settings, hidden view, worksets, etc. I'm at a loss!

Any suggestions?

ededios
2010-09-24, 01:24 AM
For some reason it's fixed!
I kept playing with view properties, and it's now visible... Must have been a glitch, very strange!

aggockel50321
2010-09-24, 12:06 PM
View range setting possibly. Imported dwg was above top setting of site' view range.

Skellerman
2012-03-03, 07:07 PM
We had this problem at our office. It turned out to be caused by having the sun path turned on. This caused the zoom extents command to zoom out far enough that the modeled elements were not visible when in the view. Make sure the sun path is turned off, then zoom extents and your view should look normal.