PDA

View Full Version : Slab Linework

beegee
2003-10-04, 02:57 AM
I've been copying slab profiles from an old project into a new one.

The slab linework in plan shows as "centreline" (!). So I assumed the linework tool had been used and attempted to change back using " by category". When that didn't work, I just used the linework tool to change to a thin line. Problem is, that when the buildings are linked into a site plan, the original centre line shows there, of course.

I've checked the object styles for slab and slab edge and they are both set to solid line.

?

aggockel50321
2003-10-04, 11:53 AM
Sounds like one of those bugs that sometime crop up when working with objects created in earlier versions of the software.

Just a guess, but rather than directly copying the slabs into the project, select the slab, choose edit, copy the sketch into the clipboard, go to the new project, select the floor command, & paste in the sketch. Maybe that'll clean it up.

But then again, your on the other side of the equator, probably use 50hz power, and drive on the wrong (left) side of the road, so maybe that's why your software chose centerline...

beegee
2003-10-04, 10:03 PM
But then again, your on the other side of the equator, probably use 50hz power, and drive on the wrong (left) side of the road, so maybe that's why your software chose centerline...

Ahhh that explains why my doors always flip to the wrong side of the wall when placed.

Thanks Andrew.

Richard McCarthy
2003-10-05, 04:04 PM
...........and I waking up on the wrong side of the bed........ ;)