PDA

View Full Version : Setting up schedule

Polari
2010-10-11, 11:54 PM
Hi there,

maybe a very silly question from someone new using Revit 2011, where Do I go to start preparing my schedules?, there is already an option in the project browser that says schedule/quantities but then I don't find anything in the Design bar to create the schedules,

maybe I'm blind and I don't know where to have a look

thanks a lot for your help

Dave Jones
2010-10-12, 12:13 AM
Hi there,

maybe a very silly question from someone new using Revit 2011, where Do I go to start preparing my schedules?, there is already an option in the project browser that says schedule/quantities but then I don't find anything in the Design bar to create the schedules,

maybe I'm blind and I don't know where to have a look

thanks a lot for your help

Depends on what you want to schedule. Give us more information...You can create a schedule from the View tab/Schedules

Polari
2010-10-12, 12:24 AM
Depends on what you want to schedule. Give us more information...You can create a schedule from the View tab/Schedules

Hi there, Well I want to start doing the schedule for doors and windows and later the drawing list

Dimitri Harvalias
2010-10-12, 03:26 AM
Schedules are a view type in Revit. You create them from View tab.
Select Schedule/Quantities and then select the object category you would like to create a schedule for. To create a drawing lists you schedule the sheets in the project (a sheet list).

Polari
2010-10-13, 07:24 AM
Schedules are a view type in Revit. You create them from View tab.
Select Schedule/Quantities and then select the object category you would like to create a schedule for. To create a drawing lists you schedule the sheets in the project (a sheet list).

Thanks a lot for the info

Cheers