PDA

View Full Version : Locked forum?

LRaiz
2004-12-29, 02:59 PM
Moderators,
Do you know why AUGI would not allow me to post to "Known Issues and Work-Arounds" subforum? Is it locked or did I come across a bug?

LRaiz
2004-12-29, 03:11 PM
Here is the message that I am getting

LRaiz, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

BillyGrey
2004-12-29, 04:48 PM
I couldn't pay you tribute on your nice section FAQ either CZ.

Scott Hopkins
2004-12-29, 07:03 PM
All requests to edit the AUGI boards must now be submitted in triplicate to the middle management oversight committee. Your request will be processed in not less than 28 working days. Upon approval all applicable processing fees and taxes will be payable to the cashiers office located on the 17th floor.

Steve_Stafford
2004-12-29, 07:47 PM
Moderators,
Do you know why AUGI would not allow me to post to "Known Issues and Work-Arounds" subforum? Is it locked or did I come across a bug?Leonid,

This forum was locked to new posts because we found ourselves moving posts out of the forum too often. If an issue is established (in General Forum) we can move a thread into the forum. We want "Known Issues" to consist of real, acknowledged issues.

If you have a specific concern about the content of a known issue thread, let a moderator know and we can make sure your information is added.

LRaiz
2004-12-30, 02:13 PM
No problem. It just that Aaron yesterday posted a question (http://forums.augi.com/showthread.php?t=12556) and I wanted to respond. Steve have since moved the thread to Revit General and I was able to post my reply.
Thanks,

CADNate
2004-12-30, 06:21 PM
Is this the case for Tips and Tricks also?
Below is the message I get when I tried to post or read post's there.