PDA

View Full Version : Relocate family

KayMan
2010-11-09, 03:18 AM
I was wondering if there is a way where i can illustrate relocation of furniture...for example I want to show where the item was (maybe demo style) aswell as show where it is being placed. Can this be done through Phasing or Design Options???
Having the existing, relocated and new furniture look different is important but I think I have this under control with parameters and visibility settings.
I just need to know how I can illustrate an item being relocated from place A to place B. It would be nice to schedule this also, but I suppose i can do this in a revision table.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

twiceroadsfool
2010-11-09, 01:43 PM
I was wondering if there is a way where i can illustrate relocation of furniture...for example I want to show where the item was (maybe demo style) aswell as show where it is being placed. Can this be done through Phasing or Design Options???
Having the existing, relocated and new furniture look different is important but I think I have this under control with parameters and visibility settings.
I just need to know how I can illustrate an item being relocated from place A to place B. It would be nice to schedule this also, but I suppose i can do this in a revision table.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

I would use Phasing, i wouldnt use manually input additional parameters.