PDA

View Full Version : Hatch Lineweight Problem

nicholas.209609
2010-11-11, 04:21 PM
I have a couple areas where similar hatch patterns are showing different lineweights.

These elements have the same material applied to them, same properties, both on the same plane yet are producing hatch patterns with different lineweights (and this is not the only case where this has happened in the project).

In essence, when you look at the image the concrete hatch on the stairs has a thicker lineweight than that which is on the slab. Unfortunately this is not the only instance in the project.

I did find out that if the surface pattern of an object is not being displayed (or appears white) and a graphics override is applied to the object then the new hatch comes out a thicker lineweight … I have no idea why this would happen.

Changing Pen 1’s lineweight is not going to be my ideal solution so for the time being I'm a little stuck.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

eric.piotrowicz
2010-11-11, 06:39 PM
Check the concrete material, it looks as if the color for the material is set as grey instead of black.

nicholas.209609
2010-11-11, 11:31 PM
that was intentional - you have to zoom into the pdf to see it - both are gray one hatch has a thicker lineweight than the other