PDA

View Full Version : Wall center lines in linked Revit Model

avalencia60
2011-01-27, 02:12 PM
Hi every one, I have this store model with the shell file linked to my interior model. We were using the visibility/Graphic command to turn off all the lines and models not needed in our interior model. However, these green lines that represent the center lines of the walls in the shell are visible in the host model. I don't find a way to turn off them.

Please, help me.

Thanks in advance.

Scott Womack
2011-01-27, 04:46 PM
Hi every one, I have this store model with the shell file linked to my interior model. We were using the visibility/Graphic command to turn off all the lines and models not needed in our interior model. However, these green lines that represent the center lines of the walls in the shell are visible in the host model. I don't find a way to turn off them.

They might be structural analytical lines, or area /room boundary lines. It is hard to tell from your image.

In the V/G dialog box, make sure the lower right all categories is checked, and then, expand walls and see if there is an analytical line on. Try turning it off. If that does not work, go to the model tab, expand lines, and make sure <Area Boundary> and <Room Boundary> lines are turned off.

avalencia60
2011-01-27, 06:22 PM
What we have found is that those walls are bearing walls and we made a custom setting in visibility of the linked file, but with 'By Linked View" those lines are turn off.

dhurtubise
2011-01-28, 04:41 PM
Exactly like Scott mentionned, those are Analytical Model lines (doubt they are room separation since you would get a ton of warnings :) )
You can turn that off under Walls | Analytical Model