PDA

View Full Version : Change AUGI User Name?

barrie.sharp
2011-02-17, 11:18 AM
How have I ended up with this crumby user name, s2pcow? I can't see any options to change it back to my real name :cry:

pfaudler
2011-02-17, 12:22 PM
http://www.augi.com/forum/most-frequently-asked-questions/

barrie.sharp
2011-02-17, 12:42 PM
many thanks :beer:

rosskirby
2011-02-17, 03:09 PM
The same thing happened/is happening to me. Apparently in the process of restoring/repairing some old accounts, they got a little mixed up. I contacted AUGI, and they said they would resolve it, but I'm still apparently "okeydj" instead of "rosskirby". So, apologies to "okeydj" for temporarily borrowing your username, but believe me, you are MORE than welcome to have it back!

richardarchitect
2011-02-17, 10:52 PM
The same thing happened/is happening to me. Apparently in the process of restoring/repairing some old accounts, they got a little mixed up. I contacted AUGI, and they said they would resolve it, but I'm still apparently "okeydj" instead of "rosskirby". So, apologies to "okeydj" for temporarily borrowing your username, but believe me, you are MORE than welcome to have it back!

Mine finally got restored from mussimauri or something like that, so it seems they are in the process of fixing it.

barrie.sharp
2011-02-18, 09:20 AM
Am I going mental? My user name had changed back to barrie.sharp this morning but now it says napierp. What are you all seeing :shock: Who am I?

Baldwin_4-6-0
2011-02-18, 01:47 PM
The web developer is still working on this issue. There are two "sites". AUGI is one and the forums are separate software. It is tricky because members visit either and when they do "software" patches have to tell the other side that they are there too. When people visit the forums directly there seems to be some communication breakdown between the AUGI site and the forum site.... hopefully they'll get it figured out sooner than later!
~Droffats