PDA

View Full Version : PDF printing fromRevit 2011 on Windows 7 64bit

Baldwin_4-6-0
2011-02-17, 04:19 PM
Is there a bug when choosing "combine multiple views/sheets into a single file?

once and i while a couple of users including myself will print a pdf set and that works fine, but then it wants to print multiple sets of that (like for each drawing in the set) You either have to cancel each one individually, or kill revit...

I tell all our users to save before printing in case of this, or a crash during printing.

Just wondered if anyone else gets the same problem and if there is a fix?

peterjegan
2011-02-17, 06:06 PM
It is probably a bug, but...

One of our users discovered that if you toggle between "Combine multiple selected.." and "Create separate files." a few times AFTER selecting the PDF printer, it works fine.

Really. I didn't believe it at first either.

Scott Womack
2011-02-18, 12:15 PM
Is there a bug when choosing "combine multiple views/sheets into a single file? once and i while a couple of users including myself will print a pdf set and that works fine, but then it wants to print multiple sets of that (like for each drawing in the set) You either have to cancel each one individually, or kill revit...Just wondered if anyone else gets the same problem and if there is a fix?

No problems here what so ever.

wellsrl
2011-09-08, 09:08 PM
I have the same problem running on a XP 64bit machine. Today I was printing a 140 page document and Revit wanted to print it 140 times. I ended up killing Revit after the 8th attempt. Any clues on a permanent fix?