PDA

View Full Version : Ok what is the trick to staying logged into the forum?

Baldwin_4-6-0
2011-02-17, 08:43 PM
If I am actually able to post post something, the forum then it logs me out...yet I am still logged in to Augi.

What is the trick to the forums keeping you logged in? and Yes, I tried the cookie cache thing, and different web browsers and different computers.

Baldwin_4-6-0
2011-02-17, 08:54 PM
It seems I have to go to where I want to post or start new thread while being logged out, then click post or start new thread and then login, and then after that it logs me back out.

nigeld
2011-02-18, 04:34 AM
I had related problems and thought it was AUGI but no problems from second computer here so it was my end afterall. Its good now. Internet explorer - Clear cookies, (all those from augi.com). Clear browser cache. Also found that internet options - privacy settings (this controls cookies) had something to do with it . You may just have to experiment until it comes right. Good luck

stephanschneller
2011-02-18, 08:04 AM
Hi,

Similar problem here...if I want to reply or donwload attachment I get told Im not logged in...If I than go to 'log-in' Im already logged in but still cant post anything as it comes up with the same message 'you have to log-in etc'

The only way for me is to 'log out' and than 'log in' again....very annoying.

Regards,

Stephan

DaveP
2011-02-18, 09:10 PM
Check out the oldest post in this thread:
http://forums.augi.com/announcement.php?f=6

Baldwin_4-6-0
2011-02-22, 02:34 PM
Yes, I tried the cookie cache thing, and different web browsers and different computers.

I can log into Augi, then I have to go to where I want to post or start new thread (while being logged out), then click post or start new thread and then login, then it will let me post but immediately after that, it logs me back out (yet I am still logged into Augi, just not the forums).

Baldwin_4-6-0
2011-02-22, 02:38 PM
Check out the oldest post in this thread:
http://forums.augi.com/announcement.php?f=6

Read this post & followed the steps, but right after this post I'll be logged out of the forum, yet still logged into Augi. ?shrug?

bcgatti
2011-02-22, 03:48 PM
I'm experiencing the same thing that others have noted. I stay logged into AUGI but not into the Forums ( using IE 8 ).

I have tried logging in to the AUGI Forums on multiple computers with the same results each time.