PDA

View Full Version : Revit Project Browser

MetalliCAD
2011-02-23, 09:08 PM
Man, wouldn't it be nice to have a feature that allows you to "collapse all" inside the project browser? It bugs the heck out of me to scroll through hundreds of files to finally get where I need to go. If I could totally collapse all categories then I could get to the views more directly.

renogreen
2011-02-23, 10:19 PM
Do you know that you can customize your project browser in all sorts of ways to help with view and sheet management?

olakahahola
2011-02-24, 11:23 AM
managing you PB is the key ( thats my shortcut for Project browser). especially when your file gets give and you have a lot of people working on it. here is an example of a PB that i have set up... don't ask me to explain...im sure u will find some info if you look. if you don't let me know and ill try and help.cheers..

DaveP
2011-02-24, 03:42 PM
Once thing that's always bugged me about the Project Browser is that - yes, you can customize it - but it's One Size Fits All. Any customization you do applies to everyone on the team (talking Worksetted projects here)
I wish it could be per user so the Interiors people could have a different PB setup than the folks working on the Shell and they could be different from the guy doing Interior Elevations, and THEY could be different from the one doing Stair Details.

They way it is now, you only get one setup for everybody.