PDA

View Full Version : Object lines are grey when in elevation ??

jernhenrik30426861
2011-03-02, 01:45 PM
I have this problem.
When in elevation view the lines of fx the roof are grey. If im i 3D there is no problem. If I draw a detail line, it will come out black! only lines of an object, roof, wall or window have the problem. I think it might have something to do with the template I use because if I start a new project with no template I dont have the problem.
I really cant figure out how to change the color of the object lines, please help

Henrik

Baldwin_4-6-0
2011-03-02, 03:56 PM
Compare settings between the project file that works and the one that does not.

Maybe a user selected specific objects in a view and right clicked and pick "Override Graphics in View"

Check Visibility Graphics for "Halftone" settings, "Visibility Graphics (Overrides)" or "Object Style (overrides)"

Try and place a new Elevation marker of the same area is it still gray?

You could try to "transfer project standards" from a file that works.

mark.210614
2017-08-15, 05:56 PM
I also had this problem and in my case one of the views on the sheet was a 3D view which I worked out Revit was using raster printing for the whole sheet which included the elevations. Just thought I would add this in case someone else had the same circumstance. Once the view was removed the sheet printed normally.

BillB_UH92
2017-08-18, 11:19 PM
Does anyone know why this happens? I had same problem and removing the 3-D views from the sheet also worked for me (Thanks!).... Now the elevations print more clearly. Anything I can do to keep the 3-D views on the same page with elevations would be great....