PDA

View Full Version : Group Edit Problem

Craig_L
2011-03-07, 05:52 AM
I can not work out why, but when I edit a group, I am not getting the tick/cross option to save or cancel any changes to the group....

Dimitri Harvalias
2011-03-07, 07:18 AM
The panel containing the group edit functions is floating by default and it can disappear. Close the group by using the default keyboard shortcut FG.
Once you do that you should be able to get the panel back by starting a new project, creating a group and then hitting edit group. Once the floating panel is there, dock it by dragging it to the ribbon and it should stay put.

lzaras
2011-03-07, 02:19 PM
I can not work out why, but when I edit a group, I am not getting the tick/cross option to save or cancel any changes to the group....

I ran into this problem...
Are you opening the group from the Project Browser? This is when I had the issue.
Try placing the group and then editing the group in place.

Craig_L
2011-03-07, 10:32 PM
Thanks for the responses, I haven't had a chance to trial it out yet, I will when I get revit fired up this morning but sounds like exactly whats happened. I had the edit option there the other day, then it just randomly disappeared... And yes, I was opening the group for edit by using the ribbon tool. Sounds like a bug that DEV team needs to iron out though.