PDA

View Full Version : Wacom scroll/zoom equivalent

dthibault
2011-03-21, 08:32 PM
Does anyone know if there is a way to customize a Wacom tablet/pen to perform the zoom command that a wheel mouse does automatically with its wheel. I am interested in getting my Wacom setup to zoom focused on the cursor, not the center of the screen.

Thanks

Limbatus
2011-03-29, 09:46 PM
I am also looking to tune my wacom tablet. i'm finding that the scroll wheel behaves erratically when trying to zoom. i love this tool for designing, but its got some navigational limitations.

Steve_Stafford
2011-03-30, 05:36 PM
I've got a Intous 4 that has the scroll wheel on the tablet. I forget to use it most of the time. I've become accustomed to using the keyboard/pen combination: Shift + Right Click (my lower half of the pen buttons) to Orbit. If I let off on Shift I can toggle between zoom and pan by pressing CTRL or nothing else, while in this mode.

I also find myself using the Steering Wheel much more than I would with a mouse. A little scroll wheel on the pen would be a nice improvement. The way I hold my pen it could be at 90 degress to the buttons to work for me, it would be right under my thumb.