PDA

View Full Version : level setups don't work

vanderloo5
2005-01-06, 03:23 PM
Hi All,
I don’t know how many people are using the project navigator in their projects but hopefully someone will be able to straighten me out on this.
When ever I set my proj’s up in the navigator I do a storyboard and figure out all of the levels and divisions, then go in and set it up. When I assemble the different constructs into views, they usually all come in at a z elev. of zero. Why bother doing all the level setups, right. What am I missing?

Thanks,
Phil

arcadia_x27
2005-01-06, 06:24 PM
When you create the constructs are you assigning them to the proper level and divisions? and assigning them to only 1. I know some of my users have had this problem and thats what the problem was.

vanderloo5
2005-01-06, 06:53 PM
Ya Jason,
THey're all assigned to the proper levels/divisions.

Phil

david_peterson
2005-01-07, 04:19 PM
Make sure that each construct is starting at the correct z elevation. I've found that if you modify the project data (ie change the height of the levels) you may find that some x-refs don't update to show the correct elevation. I've had some trouble with it, but it seems to work correctly for the most part, once you figure out how the Project navigator thinks.