PDA

View Full Version : Grid Bubble

Griff
2005-01-06, 04:21 PM
I need to create a column grid bubble that I can designate the wing (A,B,C,D etc.) in the top portion of the bubble and the grid number in the bottom part of the bubble with a line through the middle of the bubble, Similar to a detail callout bubble. I haven't been able to get this to work, Is this possible?

aggockel50321
2005-01-06, 05:49 PM
The only label available when making a custom grid bubble is "name".

I think you'd have to create a grid bubble for each wing, & just place text in the the top of each bubble designating the wing, and have a separate grid template for each wing.

Griff
2005-01-06, 05:55 PM
Thanks for the reply. That is what I was thinking, so I tried doing exactly that yesterday. I was running into a problem having the text and horizontal line in the bubble rotate correctly when I would switch from horizontal to vertical callout. Do I need to create a separate family for each of those also?

aggockel50321
2005-01-06, 07:37 PM
Do I need to create a separate family for each of those also?
I'm afraid that question is above my pay grade here. I've never tried a grid bubble with added text. You'll have to experiment, unless someone that knows responds...

Griff
2005-01-06, 07:54 PM
Above YOUR pay grade? Then what am I even trying to figure this out for ;-) . I'll keep trying to figure something out, but I really appreciate your help!