PDA

View Full Version : bar bending revision

andrew.boardman1
2011-04-27, 11:13 AM
How do you add a revision to a bar bending table (asd 2011),

or do you just add a bit of text over right column, but it never come part of the table.

lucis29
2011-04-28, 10:55 AM
Why would you need to do a revision? The table is made for automation of reinforcing scheduling.

If you really need a workaround, you could just explode the table, and modify it by hand.

andrew.boardman1
2011-04-28, 12:28 PM
I need a revision mark in the table as i issued a construction issue drawing with 300m of ground beam, with a final 20m in abyance.

I then issued a new revision with the final 20m which of course ment the table change, when we make a change to a table we mark which bars have changed or added to the table, so that the contractor ordering the rebar know which bars have changed.

if the only way to modify a table is to explode it, then so be it, but that is not an ideal way.

lucis29
2011-04-29, 06:48 AM
A workaround would be to draw the modified reinforcement somewhere far away from the final drawing, give it a mark (lets say 9*) and then update the table. This way you have it on the table. The problem is, that it will sum up both marks.

Or you can change the name of the modified mark and place an * on it (I'm not sure if it's allowed).

kpocha
2011-05-02, 07:42 PM
I need a revision mark in the table as i issued a construction issue drawing with 300m of ground beam, with a final 20m in abyance.

I then issued a new revision with the final 20m which of course ment the table change, when we make a change to a table we mark which bars have changed or added to the table, so that the contractor ordering the rebar know which bars have changed.

if the only way to modify a table is to explode it, then so be it, but that is not an ideal way.
Hi, I think you could:
1. Add to the bar's description style the field "Additional Description" (%des)
2. Add to the table style the field "Notes"
The table must show now a new column with the field Notes that uses the additional description's field, which you could rename to "Revision" in the table for example.
Ask me again if you don't understand what i'm trying to explain!

PS1: The field's name I mention before may vary because I'm using an Spanish ASD.
PS2: There is a field called Revision in the list of fields that the Modify's dialog show.. but I do not know how to add that information to any position)