PDA

View Full Version : 2012 Linked contours only partially visible in host file

trent798275
2011-08-09, 02:31 PM
I have linked a site file into a building file. The linked toposurface is only partially visible in the building (host) file site plan view.
The linked site file has a toposurface with both Existing and New Construction contours, property lines, and labels on the property lines and the new contours. Screen shot of site plan view from the site linked) file is attached.
I have linked the site file into the building file and acquired the site's coordinates. I also relocated the project upward 57 feet.
But the site plan view in the building file only shows some of the new contours, no contour labels, and no property line labels. Screen shot of site plan view from the building (host) file is attached.
In the host site plan view, Visibility / Graphics has all site categories checked and all topography categories checked except triangulation edges. In annotation categories both contours tags and property line segment tags are checked. In View Range, the top and cut plane are set 200' above the toposurface, and the bottom and view depth are set at unlimited. Phase Filter is set to Show All. In any case, contours at all levels and all phases are shown in the view, but some of the new contours are missing, and some are shown only partially. In the default 3D view all contours are shown properly.
Any ideas? Thank you so much.