PDA

View Full Version : 2012 Non-existent sheets??

cquinlivan
2011-08-12, 05:22 AM
I have created a new sheet and am trying to give it a particular sheet number. Revit tells me that this sheet number already exists, but it does not. I have checked our linked models, and it is not there. There are 5 mystery sheets that Revit thinks are in the project, but we cannot find them. Any ideas on what is going on?? Thanks.

sbrown
2011-08-12, 12:51 PM
They are there some where, do you have any browser filters on? Try creating a sheet list schedule and see what it shows.

david_peterson
2011-08-12, 01:49 PM
If I had to guess, you have a place holder sheet number set up. I've run into this before. Go to add a new sheet, when prompted to select the title block, on the lower half of that dialog box, there's a section for "Place Holder Sheets". I'm guessing the number you're looking to use it there. Simply delete the place holder sheet.
Hope this helps.

cdatechguy
2011-08-12, 02:22 PM
They are there some where, do you have any browser filters on? Try creating a sheet list schedule and see what it shows.

To add to what Scott suggested...make sure the "Filter Placeholder Sheets" in the panel is set to Show and not Hide.

cquinlivan
2011-08-12, 03:33 PM
Thanks guys!