PDA

View Full Version : What Do You Want ? How Do You Want It ?

Joef
2005-01-08, 06:04 AM
Thanks for video!. A picture is worth, etc. I can think of a few topics that I thought were challenging when I first started using Revit. The main one was view range and plan regions. I'm not sure if a video would be able to clarify things. :-)

beegee
2005-01-14, 03:04 AM
There has been some interest expressed in Video Tutorials.

We need to know what you guys and gals would like to see covered.

Keep in mind, that video should, by nature, be used only for those topics that are not easily or readily explained by text.

Please post your responses in this thread. ( Joef got in early )

max
2005-01-14, 05:16 PM
Thanks for video!. Videos like that would help me out a lot. I would like to see some videos on how to do the fotings and slab for residential (without basement). Just footing with slab on grade.

Also, one suggestion on the videos is to please go slower. Someone like me that doesn't know what you are doing can't keep up.

Thanks again for taking the time to do the video.

Max

SkiSouth
2005-01-14, 07:21 PM
Thanks for video!.
Also, one suggestion on the videos is to please go slower.
Max

The slower the video, the higher the captured rate of the video, thus more storage space is required, thus a larger file size, etc. There's a balance there that will just have to be worked out, as the forum has limits on file sizes. Sometimes when the capture software grabs a frame the mouse has already moved off of the command activated. I think that is what you are seeing (or not seeing :smile: ) in Beegee's video.

beegee
2005-01-15, 12:10 AM
Ski's right.

It's going to take a bit of experimenting to get a happy medium.

Thanks for the feedback.

The slower the video, the higher the captured rate of the video, thus more storage space is required, thus a larger file size, etc. There's a balance there that will just have to be worked out, as the forum has limits on file sizes. Sometimes when the capture software grabs a frame the mouse has already moved off of the command activated. I think that is what you are seeing (or not seeing :smile: ) in Beegee's video.