PDA

View Full Version : Navisworks Timeliner - construct and demolish a selection set?

nambrosino163309
2011-09-07, 08:51 PM
I have been trying to construct and demolish multiple selections. I want to construction one set, demolish it a few days later, then construct another set and demolish it a few days after. I have created two activities for each set, one to construct and one to demolish. The problem I'm having is that the second set, which should not be constructed until the first is demolished, is visible at the beginning anyway.

I have configured the construct and demolish task types so that they should be hidden before construction and after demolision but that did not seem to do the trick. I'm not sure what else to do. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
-N

payre
2011-09-13, 11:44 AM
Select an object in the second set and check in the timeliner tab of the properties window to make sure it's only connected to the two construct/demolish activities you want and not some earlier activity.

mitch.cornelius
2011-09-13, 05:19 PM
Have you tried using a temporary activity instead of constructing and demolishing?