PDA

View Full Version : 2011 Revision Schedule on sheet won't pick up revisions in the sheet

cgreavu
2011-09-19, 08:26 PM
I have a revision schedule in my sheet title block that is inconsistently picking up revisions. On some sheets that have revisions in them, it displays them in the schedule, on other sheets it doesn't.

The revision issues are all treated exactly the same in the revision menu as of now. All my seven revision issues are set to be numerical, and are checked as not issued. All are set to view as tag and cloud (which they do).

However, when I look at their sheets, they don't necessarily show up. In sheet properties, the revisions that should be showing up in the schedule show up as checked and greyed out (which would indicate that they are indeed there in the schedule) but for some reason I cannot see them in the schedule.

Can anyone help?? Is there some other visibility setting that I'm missing?
Thanks.

SamuelAB
2012-01-11, 07:19 PM
Are the revisions only showing if you have revision clouds on your Sheet?

Maybe this will help:
http://wikihelp.autodesk.com/Revit/enu/2012/Help/Revit_User's_Guide/1394-Document1394/1882-Prepare_1882/1954-Revision1954/1972-Revision1972/1973-Specifyi1973

Teresa.Martin
2012-01-11, 09:30 PM
I have a revision schedule in my sheet title block that is inconsistently picking up revisions. On some sheets that have revisions in them, it displays them in the schedule, on other sheets it doesn't.

The revision issues are all treated exactly the same in the revision menu as of now. All my seven revision issues are set to be numerical, and are checked as not issued. All are set to view as tag and cloud (which they do).

However, when I look at their sheets, they don't necessarily show up. In sheet properties, the revisions that should be showing up in the schedule show up as checked and greyed out (which would indicate that they are indeed there in the schedule) but for some reason I cannot see them in the schedule.

Can anyone help?? Is there some other visibility setting that I'm missing?
Thanks.

Hi. I would check the Revision Schedule in the Title Block. Open the Title Block family, select the Revision Schedule. Choose Edit and then the Formatting tab. Make sure that itemize every instance is checked. If you have more then one instance of the revision on the sheet, the schedule will be left blank.

Please let me know if this fixes the issue.
Regards,
Teresa

Ning Zhou
2012-01-11, 10:24 PM
"Revision on Sheet" of sheet properities is checked on, right?

just wonder if there's a way to make it default on? maybe i missed something simple here.

jesteroftroy734961
2016-09-28, 03:20 AM
Not completely related, but I was having a problem displaying revisions on the sheet.
It turned out that I needed to manually stretch the schedule 'view' as the info was hidden.

zride91
2018-11-14, 04:54 PM
Teresa, this is an old post, sorry for reviving, but this solved my issue, I was loosing all my hair on this one, THANK YOU!!!

giorlando190891
2019-04-04, 01:50 PM
Thanks Teresa! Couldn't find this fix anywhere else after a looong search!

anetace
2019-04-05, 12:10 PM
For what its worth revisions will not show on the sheet schedule if they are in a legend view.

david_peterson
2019-04-05, 06:02 PM
For what its worth revisions will not show on the sheet schedule if they are in a legend view.

And that's why I always recommend clouding on the sheet.