PDA

View Full Version : 2011 Multiple Column Revision Schedule?

sradley
2011-09-21, 03:15 PM
We have a client that has a standard Titleblock they would like us to use which is not our standard format.
The project is in REVIT 2011.

Anyway, is it possible to create a multiple column revision schedule?
(See attached pic)

I was hoping I could control it by breaking it (like the typical schedules)
OR
By using filters ...but there are none.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Dimitri Harvalias
2011-10-02, 08:54 PM
Unfortunately not possible using the default revisions schedules provided by Revit. There is not 'split' option on revisions schedules and only one schedule is permitted per sheet.

thillhouse
2013-10-22, 06:28 PM
Has this changed since 2011? Does anyone know of a workaround?

dhurtubise
2013-10-23, 07:37 AM
Nothing changed, only solution would be to use a dummy schedule but it defeats the purpose of revisions

jsteinhauer
2013-10-23, 02:10 PM
SRadley,

I have a suggestion, but you're not going to like it. Maybe it is time to revise your firms 'Standard' title block. The painful process would be to have the Revision Schedule be live in one of those column, and then when I gets full, use Text or Parameters in your TTLB to transfer the over flow to the next column.

Sorry,
Jeff S.

scotthubert684969
2014-12-09, 05:58 PM
SRadley,

I have a suggestion, but you're not going to like it. Maybe it is time to revise your firms 'Standard' title block. The painful process would be to have the Revision Schedule be live in one of those column, and then when I gets full, use Text or Parameters in your TTLB to transfer the over flow to the next column.

Sorry,
Jeff S.
He stated they were having to use a "client titleblock", we all don't have the luxury of changing client titleblocks to meet the whims of the software. The US Army Corps of Engineers doesn't change their stuff for anyone except themselves.