PDA

View Full Version : Spot elevation issue

Jeversole
2011-11-29, 03:38 PM
Please someone help I am about to go insane. I am linking in a revit file from the architect. the file has spot elevations on one floor and id like them not to show. I have hidden them in the link, they still show up. I have Gone into the visibility/graphics override in my drawing and turned off everything I can in the revit link section... they still show up. I cant hide them in my drawing because the file is linked. I am completely at a loss on how to turn these buggers off and I've been all over the internet and all the posts are about adding or modifying them. Please help!! I'm sure its easy but i'm lost.

tyler.kawahara356150
2011-12-06, 12:18 AM
Please someone help I am about to go insane. I am linking in a revit file from the architect. the file has spot elevations on one floor and id like them not to show. I have hidden them in the link, they still show up. I have Gone into the visibility/graphics override in my drawing and turned off everything I can in the revit link section... they still show up. I cant hide them in my drawing because the file is linked. I am completely at a loss on how to turn these buggers off and I've been all over the internet and all the posts are about adding or modifying them. Please help!! I'm sure its easy but i'm lost.

Go into the visibility/graphic overrides (type v v) and select the 'revit links tab'.
Under display settings, click the 'by host view'. A window should pop up.
In the basics tab (you should already be there by default) select the 'custom' option button
Select the 'annotations categories' tab and change the drop down box from '<by host view>' to '<custom>'
I usually then uncheck the 'show annotation categories in this view' box to avoid seeing ANY annotation from the linked model, but you can individually turn them on and off in the window.

Jeversole
2011-12-06, 02:18 PM
I went down the whole list and none of them seem to be responsible for the tag elevations. Its maddening